You are required to follow the TOU which includes not discussing bans in public. It is clearly written. the problem is however, Staff and/or the owner himself are providing private member information to ordinary m,ember Shanda Lancaster. Information provided is ban discussions, ip addresses and other private information that Ms. Lancaster has no business knowing.

Lancaster proudly discusses this information on the Internet. If you wish to have your personal information kept confidential do not become a member of the site or use an anonymous proxy. Your personal information is not safe.

Quite a bit of information has been given to Shanda and has been used maliciously. If staff and/or the owner of Singsnap cannot follow their own TOU then how in the world could they possibly expect their members to do so?

As for Singsnap?

Each time Ms. Lancaster is given more private information, more and more complaints will be filed against you that will and can be easily found on a Google search by your members.

Had an Experience with Singsnap?

Comments

Singsnap/Eatsleepmusic slam-dunks Diane Patchen and her fiancé Robert Smik right out of court with a win.

It seems this entire lawsuit was nothing more than elaborate fabrications as told by Diane Patchen and her fiancé Robert Smik to their attorney Francis X.Taney Jr. to bring a frivolous lawsuit with hopes of winning thousands of dollars from the defendants named in the suit found on pacer.gov.

Much to the dismay of the Plaintiffs the Judge in this case, Judge William H. Yohn Jr. saw right through this scam and threw out any motion the plaintiffs and their attorney tried to execute. The judge denied the motion to sever two of the defendants, as he said it would not serve justice and he stated these claims were "Frivolous" So what we have here is justice being served for the defendants wrongly accused by the plaintiffs.

It is a sad state of affairs when people such as Diane Patchen and her fiancé Robert Smik waste the court systems time. So we need to ask the question. Does money really talk, or the truth? The plaintiffs would have you believe the first to be true. In this case justice prevailed and this hoax of a lawsuit brought by the plaintiffs should embarrass them, and teach them a lesson. That lesson would be. Don't attempt to lie when you have nothing to back up your fabrications. This was a laughable attempt to win a lawsuit, start to the finish.

To those who watched this lawsuit unfold and wind down to a loss for the...

It seems a settlement has been made and we can speculate it was in favor of the defendants. And we can also speculate this was to protect the plaintiffs and their attorney from sanctions. The plaintiffs selfishness at its finest.

If you’re considering suing someone in the future, read this case and do not and, we repeat do not attempt the same huge blunder, unless you have money to throw around and don't mind losing your shirt.

to Singsnap/Eatsleepmusic Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #720761

Trevor McGuire CEO of Singsnap stop stalking me on my social sites.Every time you come to one of my sites I know..

I have other sites that have trackers as well. I have no idea why you would tell your members I had a vendetta against you when it is you who can't stop stalking me? In fact on July 31st you came to my LinkedIn page.. I sent you a message asking you if you were interested in a new venture or were you just curious to see what I was up to?

Then hours later on Aug 1st you were back on my LinkedIn page again. Then on Aug 1st you placed more comments from your FB page to your singsnapsucks page that you have Bob and I tagged on. You have a total of 78 comments on your FB page regarding that letter that by the way was crossing the lines of good faith. And accusing me of a vendetta which is not true.

You did not share with your members your part in all of this.. I can make a word press site and do that but you see I am not the one obsessed here am I? ..So let's just say stay off my sites because it makes you look stalkish. Sick of seeing Nepean, Ottawa, ON, Canada showing up every where and every time I check my visitors.

Get over yourself. Screen shots below from just 2 sites which should suffice to get my point across. Have a good one! I know McGuire can't see this as he is blocked but I am certain a singsnap friend or two of mine can get this to him.

You are fortunate that this is as far as I am taking it .. Unless of...

Diane and Bob ..

Again stop staling me ..This was posted on my Facebook page.I am getting inquires already.

On August 25th, 2011 a lawsuit was filed against SingSnap.com founder and CEO Trevor McGuire as well as three other members of the SingSnap website. This lawsuit filed in Pennsylvania Federal Court by Diane Patchen and her fiancé Robert Smik, alleged, among other things, a conspiracy to defame and copyright infringement. Eatsleepmusic Corporation, owner of SingSnap, was later added as a defendant.

Diane Patchen was banned from the SingSnap community in February of 2010 and soon after made numerous inaccurate posts around the web regarding Mr. McGuire and his business. Filing this lawsuit against him was, Mr. McGuire believes, the culmination of her vendetta. As soon as the lawsuit was filed, it was publicized on dozens of Internet complaint boards by anonymous posters.

McGuire and SingSnap immediately retained counsel to fight these ridiculous and baseless allegations.

On September 27th, 2012 the Judge William H. Yohn Jr. of the United States District Court DISMISSED all of the Plaintiff’s claims and Denied the motion for severance and transfer of the claims as “not in the interests of justice” because the claims were “frivolous”. The parties later resolved the litigation, including motions by McGuire and Eatsleepmusic Corporation seeking sanctions and their attorneys’ fees, to the satisfaction of all parties.

to Legal Update Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #720948

Hey McG, your continued obsession is of great concern.You got away with your actual vendetta by putting other up to posting despicable comments toward Diane and you hid behind a legal system that has not quite caught up to the damage being caused via the web.

You were lucky the case was read by some retired judge who has little knowledge of the stalking, harassing and hatred that takes place on the web and the damage it can cause. You still espouse some *** about someone else’s vendetta when you took calculated steps to instruct others to post degrading comments and the interesting part is, they did it - all out of fear that you would ban them from a singing web site. Goes to show that you did pick your cohorts correctly. Katie Loudon and the fake brother she had to invent to try and extricate herself from you web, and the guy who says he tried to *** down other websites which you did not like, at your request according to court filed documents.

Singsnap was all they had so they did your dirty work. Despite what you say in your ridiculous letter that you posted all over the web – to anyone concerned, justice was not served, certainly no truth was revealed. You must have been terrified that this might actually go to discovery and heaven forbid a trial…then your minions would have caved in lest they be found to be lying on the stand.

Its over now Mcg.give it a rest and go about you little life and target someone else.

If you are interested in reading the truth about these allegations, google SingSnapSucks and go to their website.

to Anon Providence, Rhode Island, United States #644261

More *** from the King of scams.This would be their version of the outcome right?

No thank you, I think people prefer the outcome according to the facts. In fact I would reckon that anyone would prefer the facts than his version any day. Of course the fact you all posted this *** all over the Internet just goes to show you and anyone reading, you are hiding things and telling half truths.

So your Update stinks of lies.Have fun liars.

shandakr
Dickson, Tennessee, United States #606881

No one has ever given me private info on SingSnap, ever.As my late Daddy used to say: "I just look dumb.".

I am smart enough to gather all the information needed to find out who is behind certain bad behaviors.

I am not your typical end user.:)

HELLRYDER

ss members can check it out but it's not going any where because karafun people already got warned about how singsnap staff and it's owners try to do to competitive sites buy and burn down and karafun said no way in *** :)

and the hackers of singsnap can't steal from karafun either cause they've already been warned about how singsnap staff gets some songs they don't have and can't get , also warned select a track to that information also they have people looking into it

select a track is cause somebody besides me has told them singsnap has tracks that seem to be from select a track

is singsnap at it again or something like they did chartbuster or was that soundchoice that was almost suing singsnap and took their songs from singsnap over a thing called HACKING AND STEALING :)

This was posted on another SS complaint site by LadyMatika...maybe something ss members would like to check into:

Written by LadyMatika on March 11, 2012 from slippery rock, pennsylvania, US

www.karafun.com

has more music on it than singsnap

and they don't care where you use the tracks

even on youtube the site that singsnap is not supposed to use but favorites do and get nothing done to them about it

karafun.com even has QUEEN AND BILLY JOEL

singsnap's license prohibites them from getting these tracks and others that I have found on karafun.com

and the site is totally legal just like singsnap but it's got tracks that singsnap cannot get . but the members only wish they could but sadly cannot .

to bad sooooooo sad .

this was posted on another site by LadyMatika.

Written by LadyMatika on February 29, 2012

ALL DIGRUNTAL EX-MEMBERS OF SINGSNAP

MATTY HAVE FOUND A NEW SITE THAT HAS MORE SONGS ON IT THAN SINGSNAP.COM INCLUDING BANDS OR GROUPS OR ARTISTS LIKE BILLY JOEL STAFF MEMBERS SAY SINGSNAP CANNOT GET IN THE UNITED STATES BECAUSE OF LICENSE . ONLY SITE THAT CAN'T BY THE WAY .

THIS SITE I AM PROMOTING NOW AND IT WILL BE GETTING PROMOTED ON TWITTER SOON AS I LEAVE HERE , IT'S GOT IT'S OWN PLAYER THAT HAS KEY CHANGER , TEMPO SPEED, GUIDE SO YOU CAN LEARN THE SONG , OR HEAR HOW IT GOES , BACK UP VOCALS EVERYTHING YOU COULD WANT FOR KARAOKE , AND IF YOU DON'T WANT BACK-UP SINGERS YOU CAN TURN THEM OFF , FOR 10 BUCKS A MONTH YOU CAN SING WHAT EVER YOU WON'T AND DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO BE A GOLD MEMBER FOR 10 BUCKS A MONTH SING QUEEN , ABBA , ANYBODY AND THE BEAUTIFUL THING IS WHAT YOU DON'T FIND THEY CAN GET AND DID I MENTION THE LYRICS ARE CORRECT ALL OF THEM ARE CORRECT NOT JUST ONE OR TWO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL.

FIND ME OR IF YOUR A FRIEND OF MINE ON FACEBOOK YOU'LL SEE IT CLEAR AS DAY

ALTHOUGH I DON'T SPEAK OUT IN PUBLIC NO MORE ONLY TIME I POST ON FACEBOOK ANY MORE IS TOO MY FRIENDS

OK GONNA GO PROMOTE THIS AWESOME SITE ON TWITTER.COM NOW ;)