I would be interested if you really do put up a site but would still stay with SS, I have been with SS for 5 0r 6 years too and have never had a problem.But that doesn't mean it is the only place I get karaoke music.

There are several, karaoke sites where you can get the music but not record. YouTube has quite a few karaoke songs that I have requested on SS but never have gotten them yet. I have made many friends on SS and even met up with one of the ladies I do a lot of duets with. That is her in the picture with me.

Simply Rhonda, beautiful lady with a beautiful voice and outstanding talent.

Met up with her in Indiana last year.I was there because my brother lived there and passed.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of singsnap music forum. Singsnap needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned singsnap music forum in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Singsnap.

Had an Experience with Singsnap?

Comments

ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Trevor McGuire CEO of Singsnap Stop Stalking Me Singsnap "Trevor McGuire CEO of Singsnap stop stalking me on my social sites. Every time you come to one of my sites I know.. I have other sites that have trackers..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more